Hayakawa Learn Japanese JLPT N4 Text Book
Price:- Rs: 2250 /-
Hayakawa Learn Japanese N4 Kanji Practice Book
Price:- Rs: 1800 /-
Hayakawa Learn Japanese N5 Kanji Practice Book
Price:- Rs: 900 /-
Hayakawa Learn Japanese N5 Text Book & Interative CD
Price:- Rs: 1990 /-
Kana - Practice Book
Price:- Rs: 900 /-
Clifford Thames started as a printing company in 1948 before adding a technical writing capability and producing technical documentation and other specialist publications for the automotive industry in the early 1960`s. Clifford Thames is a leading edge service provider of vital consultancy and support services for the automotive industry.
Areas of speciality include parts cataloguing, dealer services, research and consultancy including cost of ownership studies and billing services. Clifford Thames Asia Pacific was formed by Clifford Thames group to handle markets across Asia Pacific.
Clifford Thames India Services was established as a part of CTAP and will handle around 11 markets across Asia Pacific. Check the website for more details.
We are pleased to inform you that at "CLIFFORD THAMES INDIA SERVICES "requires Japanese Language Professional for Chennai location.
Job Description: Analyst
1. A bridge Engineer between customer and Engineering team in communicating in Japanese & English, performing translation, interpretation though email and live meetings.
2. Coordinating meeting, preparing MOM and then follow-up.
3. Resolving queries for functional team with onsite Japanese Engineers via Emails, Calls, and Meetings etc.
4. Support in coordinating Project Management activity.
5. Any responsibility/opportunity provided time to time to be taken and managed.
6. Attend meetings as appropriate with component engineers and ensure service requirements are fully covered and accurately presented in catalogues.
7. Ensure all data entered in system is accurate to support other downstream activities Prepare and maintain parts catalogue information, as well as creating new catalogue sections, in the Parts Catalogue Database.
8. Ensure that all the relevant part information is included in the Catalogue database to support VIN matching in the Parts Catalogue.
9. Receive, investigate and resolve technical and parts catalogue queries from market and internal teams.
10. Work closely with all teams and ensure accurate information is available to support parts cataloguing build.
1. Japanese language certification of minimum C-JAT III / JLPT N3 Level.
2. Any Graduation/Post Graduation. (Desirable: BE Mechanical / Automobile)
Minimum 2 years of experience. Must poses fluent Japanese language skills and be able to translate all aspects of written Japanese and English.
Experience in Engineering services or the Automotive Industry is desirable.
Personal Characteristics and Behaviour:
Should be a team player, should know time management.
Flexible enough to complete tasks with deadlines and priorities/urgencies.
Excellent Communication in English and Japanese and Inter-personnel Skills.
Ability to Prioritize and Co-ordinate within the Teams.
Customer Oriented Team Player.
As per the market standards. Based upon the individuals competency and skill set and success in interview.
If interested, send your CV`s to HR@hayakawa.in with mentioned subject.
Click here to APPLY NOW!
For more details please send mail to email@example.com or call to +91 - 938 105 5855.
Seat Availablity: 0 leftBook